About UsBehind the workshops
Facio Workshops believes in empowering people on their path to discover their talents through drama, creativity and storytelling. We believe that the journey is more important than the destination and everyone needs to have fun along the way.
What We Do
How We Do It
Facio Workshops works to alleviate the pressure through providing an opportunity for teachers and students alike to be creative together. Class teachers are encouraged to participate in parts of the workshop, specifically the performance aspect, so students can amalgamate any new skills gained and showcase at the end of day
Why We Do It
Facio Workshops works with a child’s inherent qualities such as curiosity and resilience, elucidating these personality traits to ensure they feel confident when dealing with life’s modern day challenges. An example of this is when a child learns to walk and talk, they keep trying with the encouragement from their parent/carer despite setbacks and mistakes
What You Get
2. We tap into a young person’s life experience to create a performance that is pertinent to them
3. When a student creates their own work through the use of creativity and drama, they are taught core skills.
Facio Five Pillars
- Responsible– Taking responsibility for their decisions and actions is part of growing
- Mindful – How to operate in a mindful way
- Outcome – Considering their response to situations. Events + Response = outcome
- Release – Stress relief through the use of drama games and creativity
- Creative – Empowering themselves through devising and performance